Saturday, June 20, 2009

100% Club

The only club requirement for members is pure one hundred percent raw veganism. The club charter's main purpose is to sustain the 100% raw vegan lifestyle with knowledge, enthusiasm and support! The raw vegan movement is in full swing these days albeit the issue of remaining pure exists. The club will help those who have difficulty in maintaining their 100% status and teach about the raw vegan lifestyle of virtual immortality. The key word is "virtual" because unnatural disaster (industrial complex) and providence intervene.

Aphasia is the real situation regarding people's poor attention in accomplishing tasks in the work place although a golden age factor intervenes regarding human beings. The 100% club's infrastructure will discuss at meetings the culture of the golden age forthcoming as of the aspect of raw veganism and other variables. We believe that a language or jargon must be created in order to manifest the more golden time. Whereas we live in an iron age mind-set presently that includes five thousand years of eating incorrectly (cooked food). However, this mind-set is waning and the 100% Club is picking-up the pieces in pure raw veganism and other variables of the golden age.

2 comments:

  1. An addendum to the 100% club remains that it is a part of the Brauch foundation protected by the UCc and the foundation's legal provisions

    ReplyDelete
  2. What my doctor at the VA told me was the eating meat, dairies, starch vegetables is how I damaged my body and way I am a diabetic. And if I wish to reverse this I must change my diet and go raw vegan. So I have and my blood sugars levels are way down. Thank you for this opportunity to learn even more. Do you have a meal planner for us to refer to?

    ReplyDelete